Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Breaking News Bulletin Board
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Breaking News Bulletin Board

Re: Breaking News Bulletin Board 1 year, 12 months ago #114479

  • Snowy Stampede
  • OFFLINE
  • Legendary Boarder
  • Hot on the toon trail
  • Posts: 11571
  • Karma: 173
That would've been a sight to behold.

DAYLIGHT FIREBALL STREAKS OVER NEVADA AND CALIFORNIA

Re: Breaking News Bulletin Board 1 year, 12 months ago #114569

  • Snowy Stampede
  • OFFLINE
  • Legendary Boarder
  • Hot on the toon trail
  • Posts: 11571
  • Karma: 173

Re: Breaking News Bulletin Board 1 year, 12 months ago #114589

  • shadzar
  • OFFLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 2188
  • Karma: 46
Snowy Stampede wrote:


woohoo! once they are gone, then maybe the Europeans and their descendants will finally go home too.

Re: Breaking News Bulletin Board 1 year, 12 months ago #114599

  • Hornet65
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • \(^o^)/
  • Posts: 2378
  • Karma: 66
shadzar wrote:
Snowy Stampede wrote:


woohoo! once they are gone, then maybe the Europeans and their descendants will finally go home too.

You do realize that aside from Native Americans, this whole country is made up of people from other countries... don't you? Most of those are European countries as well.

I would consider myself to be a European descendant. Does that mean you don't want me to live here?

Last Edit: 1 year, 12 months ago by Hornet65.

Re: Breaking News Bulletin Board 1 year, 12 months ago #114604

  • mgosdin
  • OFFLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Friends don't let Friends... Karaoke!
  • Posts: 1216
  • Karma: 66
Hornet65 wrote:
You do realize that aside from Native Americans, this whole country is made up of people from other countries... don't you? Most of those are European countries as well.

I would consider myself to be a European descendant. Does that mean you don't want me to live here?


Since I'm 1/32 Choctaw how do I fit into this? Should I just chop part of me off and leave it behind? ( No Pretear, not that part! )

Oh and I'm about 128th Arab, so does that part have to go back to Tunisia?

Mark Gosdin

Re: Breaking News Bulletin Board 1 year, 12 months ago #114607

  • Hornet65
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • \(^o^)/
  • Posts: 2378
  • Karma: 66
mgosdin wrote:
Hornet65 wrote:
You do realize that aside from Native Americans, this whole country is made up of people from other countries... don't you? Most of those are European countries as well.

I would consider myself to be a European descendant. Does that mean you don't want me to live here?


Since I'm 1/32 Choctaw how do I fit into this? Should I just chop part of me off and leave it behind? ( No Pretear, not that part! )

Oh and I'm about 128th Arab, so does that part have to go back to Tunisia?

Mark Gosdin

It's too late, your European blood has already tainted those parts... they have to go back to Europe too.

Re: Breaking News Bulletin Board 1 year, 12 months ago #114615

  • redshirt1
  • OFFLINE
  • CoolBoarder
  • It's just a little rabbit, what can it do?
  • Posts: 3746
  • Karma: 72
Time to find your inner Bruce Willis..

Asteroid mining plans have started

It's a tough job, but somebody has to do it. To boldly go where no main character will go...

Re: Breaking News Bulletin Board 1 year, 11 months ago #114641

  • slickwolfie
  • OFFLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • 63% of all statistics are made up including this 1
  • Posts: 2018
  • Karma: 67
Snowy Stampede wrote:

It's too late for my brother. He lost his home after "illegal immigrants" took all of the construction jobs around here for the last 10 years. They're all leaving from my area as well. No more jobs.
Slick

Re: Breaking News Bulletin Board 1 year, 11 months ago #114648

  • shadzar
  • OFFLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Posts: 2188
  • Karma: 46
redshirt1 wrote:
Time to find your inner Bruce Willis..

Asteroid mining plans have started


how much additional mass added to the earth can be gained before it becomes too heavy to spin or orbit around the sun without decaying into a collision path with it, or escape its orbit?

Re: Breaking News Bulletin Board 1 year, 11 months ago #114663

  • mgosdin
  • OFFLINE
  • Expert Boarder
  • Friends don't let Friends... Karaoke!
  • Posts: 1216
  • Karma: 66
shadzar wrote:
redshirt1 wrote:
Time to find your inner Bruce Willis..

Asteroid mining plans have started


how much additional mass added to the earth can be gained before it becomes too heavy to spin or orbit around the sun without decaying into a collision path with it, or escape its orbit?


It would take a lot of mass to have any noticeable effect on a planet's spin or orbit.

On the other hand, being able to mine an asteroid implies being able to alter it's orbit with the possible result of putting it into conflict with a planet's orbit. That would have an effect.

So, who wants to have an argument with a crusty old asteroid miner about his back taxes?

Mark Gosdin
Last Edit: 1 year, 11 months ago by mgosdin.
Time to create page: 1.28 seconds