Ok so the issue I seem to be having is that during the show it will stop for a moment and then start back up. Strange thing is the very first two series I watched here didn't have this issue. Also Needless which is the third series I started to watch wasn't having this issue till after episode 14. It was on episode 15,16,and one other (can't remember the episode but I think it was 18). That was subbed. Now on Getbackers (dubbed of course) and Xam'd seem to also have this issue but I'm not to sure since I've only attempted to watch the first episode of each and after this issue started to happen I just tried to decided to come here and mention this issue.
Internet Exploer 7 (pretty sure it is since I'm the one who updates and I haven't updated the browser that I remember)
I updated flash player before coming here
I hope thats enough information. Oh and the funny thing with Needless is the issue would go away after I leave and wait a while. I would come back and the stopping wouldn't occur anymore. After seen if that happens with Xam'd or Getbackers but its happening on the first episode of both (dubbed of Xam'd haven't tried subbed version). I'm pretty sure its SD too not HD.
First, I would like to thank the admin team for being on top of this.
Internet Explorer 9 on Windows 7 64 bit still fails to load the browser. The only browser I am currently able to load the player in is Chrome. Chrome has it's own issues with page loads; so I look forward to this being corrected for Internet Explorer.
I did look at the source code of the page and noticed that the content is being served by amazon. I know a lot of sites are doing this now due to Amazon's cloud services being cost effective. There have been a number of security updates including an IE9 roll-up over the last week. Could this roll up now require a different technique to present content from a different domain backend?
I got a whole day before problems started, eps. wont load.
There is no err. code displayed, or notice.
Now I am unable to watch anything I was watching yesterday.
HP G61 Laptop I3-370 cpu @ 2.40Ghz, 4GB DDR3 memory, Intel HD graphics w/1969mb, 500GB hard drive,
WIFI 802-11b/g/n with Belkin N Router, 5MBS cable conn. Win 7 & IE/9, Norton AV current with daily scans
If you are running the 64-bit version of Windows 7, you will find that IE-9 does not work, but Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and Safari do work.
For the record, this is not entirely true.
As I run 64Win7 & IE9 and it plays for me.
The main problem seems to be server related.
Some times it takes forever to load (in upwards of 4 mintues on occation), however, if you reload the page several times, it hits a good connection only taking a second to load both SD and HD streams.
For the most part, that tends to fix the buffering issue as well, save for the few occations that it decides to buffer every second regardless.
There is however a recent issue that has popped up over the past month or so, and also seems server related, though it's rather random as to what it effects.
Sometimes, when I get a good connection, and it's running good, it starts the little buffer wheel at the 13:28 - 13:30 mark and basically stops.
Clicking on it makes it disconnect and stop completely... leaving it alone just sits there with the buffer wheel forever.
I had the problem two nights ago and gave up. That was using IE9 on Win7-64b. Last night it still wouldnt work so I switched to Chrome(v20) and all worked normal. Went in tonight and now google Chrome doesnt work either.
All my programs are up to date.
I'm running through an 5500 series ATI HD Card to a HD display through all HDCP compliant devices.
the first night I had an issue playing with IE9, the playback window where given the choice for "subtitled" or "dubbed" just before playback begins was completely blank; no choice buttons present. Previously had no problems, maybe a couple days prior to that.
the second night on Chrome v20 the choice buttons are there but don't seem to be active; no roll-over effect. Buttons are actually black/charcoal instead of silver.
Logged out and back in, no change. restarted PC, again, no change. But after going back into Chrome to look at the choice buttons mentioned above, it now seems to be working again.