Kiss kiss, bang bang! The arms race takes on a startling new development when the arms come with heads, legs and very feminine bodies attached! It’s going to be difficult for newly recruited human instructor Genkoku to adjust to working with a living arsenal of high caliber cuties with tricky names like FNC (Funko,) M 16A4 (Sixteen,) L85A1 (El,) and SG 550 (Sig,) especially since many have hair triggers and there’s no bulletproof vest that can stop a really determined coed! Get ready for explosive situations, armor piercing rounds, cheap shots galore and one VERY shell shocked homeroom instructor in UPOTTE!
EpisodesExpand / Collapse All
- 1: Grip and Hold! Guest
- Seishou Academy is a school for very...unique girls. Their new homeroom teacher is in for a wild ride, and will find out just how special these girls are.
- 2: Go for it! Pass it! Guest
- Funko, Ichiyon and Eru have all failed and will need to undergo the pain of remedial classes. Their older sisters, not ones to let their family names hit the floor, come up with a plan to help.
- 3: Wash and Scrub! Guest
- On a trip to the high school, the of-battered homeroom teachers gets to meet his students older sisters. Funko leads her friends and other on a cleaning trip.
- 4: Sing! Compete! Guest
- Eru often goes misunderstood by her peers and teachers, and constantly suffers from breaks. After getting into a fight she pulls a no-show, leaving Ichiroku high and dry!
- 5: Graze It! Beat It! Guest
- the battle exams continue, and Ichiroku has made it to the semi finals against all odds. The next round brings a pair of very dangerous guns, and Ichiroku is about to find out just how bad they are.
- 6: Take it! Hurry! Guest
- Saka is driven to show she will do anything to win the competition. Aug wants to get closer to Funko, but opportunities to talk are scarce.
- 7: Be Afraid! Visit! Guest
- The girls decide to visit the Japanese teacher who has fallen ill over the winter break. However, only the disasterous duo Funco and Ichiroku make it to his apartment, and the odds are
- 8: Take a Look! Scold... Guest
- Camoflauge, open fire, army tanks, and Israeli camels: it’s not a news story—it’s the Seishou School Fair!
- 9: Burn up! Get mad! Guest
- Seishou Academy’s annual retreat has come again. With the private beach and their own designated shooting area, having fun seems inevitable. That is, until three students are shot and war is waged.
- 10: And Then, Upotte! Guest
- In order to catch their attackers, the girls break off into two teams. When Ichiroku is hit and Eru’s gun is damaged, the girls try to uncover the attacker’s agenda in order to beat him…or her.