In the near future, Tokyo advances significantly in the world of technology. Androids and high tech gadgets are now commonplace all over the area. Whether it`s serving as a bodyguard for a desperate adult or securing the transporting of biological weapons, Suzuki Mikura, Kurokawa Kenichi, and Harada Tomohisa are always on the case. After a few cases, they uncover a massive scandal along with plenty of corruption. Someone is out to kill off the DSA! The DSA is in over their heads in what could be their last mission.
EpisodesExpand / Collapse All
- 1: Shell of Love Guest
- The DSA was hired by a mysterious woman to stop Asano from acquiring and using on Takizawa a black market medicine designed to cure Alzheimer’s disease. While trying to stop Asano, the DSA discover their client came back from the grave.
- 2: Shell of Stars Guest
- Aiko, a weather caster, is not very good at her job. She frequently gets forecasts wrong and is scolded by her producer. One day, Leo appears in front of her and asks for shelter. He is being followed by a very powerful enemy. He decides he can’t put her life in danger so he seeks shelter with the Black Scissors. When Leo disappears, Aiko hires the DSA to look for him.
- 3: Shell of Fear Guest
- Hosokawa asks the DSA to deliver a suitcase. While this mission seems simple, several men attack the DSA on their way to the rendezvous point. After a narrow escape, the DSA discover the suitcase contains a very powerful germ capable of causing a lot of damage to the population.
- 4: Shell of Lies (Episode Posi) Guest
- Mikura is meeting someone and leaves. Kurokawa has a job to do and Harada tags along. Their client, Taneri, believes his wife (Jennifer) is having an affair and hires the DSA to follow her.
- 5: Shell of Lies (Episode Nega) Guest
- Mikura and Sakura spend quality time with one another for the first time in two years. They catch up on old times and try to make up for lost time. Mikura suspects something is strange and eventually confronts Sakura about it.
- 6: Shell Of Memories Guest
- Harada runs into an old girlfriend, Mano Asakura. He’s cold toward her and expresses how uncomfortable he is around her. Mikura and Kurokawa try to dig for clues about what happened between Harada and Mano.
- 7: Shell Of Sorrow Guest
- Mao and Kanako try to force Asami to go into a supposedly haunted house and take some pictures. Asami see an image of a girl there, then witnesses Mr. Ouya getting beaten up by a thug. The Ouyas want to clear the building. The thugs are refusing the leave unless they are paid a good sum of cash. Asami introduces the couple to the DSA and the members are hired to evict the thugs from the building.
- 8: Shell Of Thoughts Guest
- Asami wins a ticket to try out a new virtual reality dream machine. After some unflattering comments from Kurokawa, she puts the winning ticket down and excuses herself. Seeing the ticket, Mikura tries the machine for herself. Once she tries out the machine, instead of having dreams of happy thoughts, she is in placed one hideous situation after another. In addition, something goes wrong and she becomes unable to come out from the dream!
- 9: Shell Of Dreams Guest
- People are getting murdered and the killer is leaving messages behind. All the victims received death threats before getting killed. One person who receives a threat comes to the DSA and hires Mikura to be his bodyguard. However, he seems to be much more interested in her as a woman than having her around as a bodyguard. When she tries to end the contract and takes her eyes off from him, he is found dead. Mikura gets a few nasty surprises when she pursues the killer of her now former client.
- 10: Shell Of Curses Guest
- The DSA is hired by a country to transport its mummy while it is in Japan. There are various curses associated with the mummy and those in the courier business are afraid to take the job. While surviving various mishaps which were originally believed to be the mummy’s curse, the DSA is eventually stopped by a group of armed men who want to steal the jewels attached to the mummy. Mikura turns the tables on these armed men and discover the truth behind the curse.
- 11: Shell Of Illusion Guest
- Someone known as “Phantom” is murdering various men in influential positions. The leader of the Higuregumi, which is a group of Japanese gangsters, is also a target. The Higuregumi hires the DSA to act as a decoy to get Phantom’s attention.
- 12: Shell Of Origin Guest
- Asami is learning how to fight under Mikura’s direction. Mikura is concerned with Kazuto wanting to kill Kurokawa. Mikura sticks to him to play his bodyguard and he is attacked while eating at a noodle shop. Deciding it is too dangerous for Kurokawa to go out on his own, Mikura makes him home and she ends up doing some shopping for him. While shopping, Mikura is kidnapped by the Black Scissors to prevent her from getting in Kazuto’s way.
- 13: Shell Of Destruction Guest
- There are warrants out for the arrest of the DSA. Mugiyama, once apprehended by the police, manages to escape while being transported. Harada tells Kurokawa to go back to the agency to check up on Asami. Harada, badly injured, tries to look for Mikura but collapses. Omabari orders two of his officers to murder Kurokawa and other DSA members.