Majikoi ~ Oh! Samurai Girls!
It’s one thing to honor your ancestors and keep old traditions alive, but there IS such a thing as taking it to a ridiculous extreme. In Kawakami City, having a samurai ancestor and enormous ‘fighting spirit’ isn’t just an interesting fact, it’s a huge part of how you end up being ranked on the social totem pole. That, in turn, rolls over into the school curriculum. Fortunately, that’s something the local kids like Yamato Naoe have learned to deal with by forming into small ‘bands,’ (that’s the samurai type, NOT music.) However, while the delicate sexual balance of Yamato’s group seemed fine when there were three girls and four boys, the sudden addition of two MORE girls starts to send everything spinning out of control! Seven’s a band of samurai and nine is a riot as boys, girls and naked blades all come together in MAJIKOI ~ OH! SAMURAI GIRLS!
EpisodesExpand / Collapse All
- 1: Come at me, seriously! Guest
- It's an all out war! Class 2F goes up against their hated rivals from class 2S. Little do they know that there's a wild card in the shadows, one that will definitely turn the tide unless they find a way to stop it!
- 2: Complete the mission, seriously! Guest
- Someone's stirring up trouble...sexy trouble! This sounds like something the Kawakami Academy's hidden organization should be involved in. A secret mission is on the menu, and the Kazuma family is on the case.
- 3: Go Crazy For Me, Serously!! Guest
- Miyako will stop at nothing to make Yamato hers. With Yamato dodging her advances at every turn, this little schoolgirl crush is quickly turning into mission impossible!
- 4: Talk to Me, Seriously!! Guest
- While on the run from Miyako, Yamato finds himself with someone unexpected in the bath. Using his strategic mind, he must quickly find a way out of this situation, and get going somewhere, anywhere else!
- 5: Get Mad at Me, Seriously!! Guest
- Kokoro's rage will not be satisfied until she has Yamato under her boot! After the humiliation she endured at the hands of the young strategist during the Kawakami Conflict, Kokoro is dead set on getting revenge by any means possible.
- 6: Carry It With Me, Seriously!! Guest
- The annual Kanagawa festival is here, and with it come a set of strange customs and traditions that the Kazama family completely indulge in. Amid the festivities, Yamato meets a strange man who seems to know his father...
- 7: Come with me, seriously!! Guest
- Momo is growing restless with nothing to do and no one to fight. The peace is about to be broken, however, when a giant conspiracy comes to light, thanks to Yamato who runs into the culprits.
- 8: Explain what's going on, seriously!! Guest
- Momo's thirst for battle is about to be quenched, with Tachibana Takae stepping up to take her on. Takae's battle spirit is tremendous, and it may take more than Momo's brute strength to end this fight.
- 9: Come out to me, seriously!! Guest
- Momo is determined to find Tachibana Takae. Meanwhile, Yamato lies in the hospital with severe injuries. With all his friends around him, the girls all realize something that will change everything...
- 10: Go at it with me, seriously!! Guest
- The fight is on! Momo vs. Takea in a winner take all struggle for supremacy! As the battle rages, new players get thrown into the fray, but things don't go quite as well as they'd hoped...
- 11: Sortie with me, seriously!! Guest
- At this rate, Yamato will be torn to pieces! The battle over him is heating up, and none of the girls are willing to back down. Takea, meanwhile, is busy announcing her own intentions to the public.
- 12: Love me, seriously! Guest
- The last battle is at hand, and our heroes are at a disadvantage. With the odds in the enemy's favor, the group's will, trust, and love will have to see them through the finale of Majikoi: Oh! Samurai Girls!
- Trailer Guest