Living for the Day After Tomorrow
Before you tell someone to grow up… Make sure you’re ready to do it yourself! There are far worse things than having to deal with your ex-boyfriend’s little sister or your older brother’s ex-girlfriend. But that’s something Karada Iokawa and Shoko Nogami have to learn the hard way when a magic wishing stone inexplicably grants Karada’s wish to be older. And does it by stealing the years from Shoko! Now Shoko, who’s already graduated and studied overseas, is Karada’s age, just about to enter junior high school. Meanwhile Karada must suddenly face the real facts about what being grown up entails. And just to make a bizarre situation even more awkward, there’s the issue of how to handle their existing romantic interests! Two girls, as different as can be, must reevaluate their lives and choices as they walk a new path in each others’ shoes in the complete collection of Living for the Day After Tomorrow!
EpisodesExpand / Collapse All
- 1: The Wishing Stones Guest
- Shoko has just returned from the US, and her friends tell her she has to go to the beach with them for the day. Later on that night when the moon comes out, Shoko is transformed into an 11 year old, and Karada is turned into a young woman.
- 2: A Passing Encounter Guest
- Hiro spends the entire day looking for Karada.
- 3: A New Lifestyle Premium
- Shoko and Karada are still getting used to their reversal in ages.
- 4: Please Believe Premium
- Karada is having the hardest time adjusting to her age reversal. Later on they all go to the Summer Festival together.
- 5: A Place To Return To Premium
- Karada tries to convince Shoko to live with them. Tetsu wants to go find Karada but needs to stay home and study.
- 6: Summer's Eternity Premium
- Tetsu finally goes to Karada's apartment but does not recognize her. They then spend the rest of the afternoon looking all over town for Karada.
- 7: A Moment Between Them Premium
- Shoko cannot forget about her past life with Hiro. Today is Hiro's birthday, so they make him a cake.
- 8: Living for the Day After Tomorrow Premium
- Karada leaves and tries to live on her own but very soon finds out how hard it really is. During a rainstorm, she remembers the past she had with her parents and when she first met Hiro.
- 9: The Signpost Premium
- Karada starts to work at a pension in order to live on her own. Meanwhile, Tetsu is still on the search for Karada and this time even Kotomi is helping him out.
- 10: The True Name Premium
- Tetsu is still eager to search for Karada, and does not even realize he has already met her. When it starts to rain and he has not come back yet, Karada goes out to search for him.
- 11: The Present That Exists There Premium
- After Tetsu gets over his cold, Karada finally tells him her true identity, but Tetsu doesn't believe her. After coming to terms with what he did to Shoko, Hiro and she take a train together to go see Karada.
- 12: To Be Here Premium
- Eventually Tetsu believes that Karada was turned into an adult. As Kotomi leaves town to see her father, she gives Shoko a piece of the wishing stone she had.
- 13: EXTRA: Trailer Guest