Legend of Crystania OVA
Dreams begin to haunt Lady Sheru -- dreams of her past life as Pirotesse. Her love, Ashram, is being tormented at the hands of the soul of Barbas posing as their former king, Beld of Marmo. Interpreting this as a plea for help, Sheru searches for a way to save him by entering the chaos realm using the Chaos Ring. Meanwhile, Redon and his friends are called to arms again as ancient creatures begin to appear after being sealed away for centuries. Both their paths will cross once again, and on their shoulders will the fate of Crystania lie.
EpisodesExpand / Collapse All
- 1: Cave of the Sealed Guest
- With the defeat of the Gods’ King, Crystania settles into peace. But like a shallow sleep, this peace barely calms the forces churning beneath it. Pirotesse is haunted, hearing the cries of Ashram everywhere. Redon marches off in search of the imprisoned priestess Aderishia. Then, halfway to the mythic Cave of the Sealed, he learns the impossible – the Seals are coming undone. All of Crystania’s bad dreams may soon surface. Tornados, basilisks, Dragon-Lords – a beautiful priestess – and quite possibly, the evil Gods” King Barbas himself. Will a hard-fought peace be lost so soon?
- 2: Resurrection of the Gods’ King Guest
- The Bell of Wakening should never be rung. The gods designed it so that no man could ever ring it. Yet the Bell tolls on, releasing ever-increasing terror upon the war-ravaged people of Crystania. This terror can only lead to one end – the resurrection of the Gods’ King. Barbas’s soldiers sense his coming and campaign anew, destroying village after village. Who can save Crystania? Their defeated gods are in disarray. Pirotesse lies wounded. Redon arrives at the Bell too late. Only King Ashram, alive in Pirotesse’s feverish dreams, provides a glimmer of hope.
- 3: A New Beginning Guest
- Risen again as the Gods’ King, Barbas quickly makes his presence felt. His former lieutenants are murdered one by one. The gods of Crystania are next. Resistance crumbles, and the enslavement of a world is begun. Yet in the World of Chaos, where Ashram is trapped, spirit matters as much as strength. Redon’s innocence and Pirotesse’s love free King Ashram’s soul from bondage. Desperate for a portal back, Ashram relies on Crystania. The sacred world must have one secret left. With every second, the land is scarred worse and worse. Can Crystania help Ashram provide “A New Beginning”?